Share | 

Heal My Starved Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PJA
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Heal My Starved Soul   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:39 am

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you. (John 14:26)
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
On June 2, 1960, an 8-year-old boy, Walter Sedor, was found sitting on a rock 3/4 of a mile from Tarton Lake, 12 miles north of Flin Flon, Manitoba. He and his father had been fishing. For 15 days Walter had waited beside the wrecked and burned plane in which his father, Steve Sedor, was instantly killed in a crash. Hungry and afraid, the boy waited alone for his mother to come for him.
A commercial airline pilot sighted the boy standing on a rock and waving feebly for help. For 15 days the boy had been without food and his emaciated and weakened condition showed that starvation would shortly have overtaken him.

One of the tragic aspects of this accident was that there was no need for the boy to be hungry, for near the plane was a survival kit containing 24 day's rations. It had been thrown clear when the plane crashed but the lad was unaware of what it contained.

Many of us are lost in the wilderness, Our starved souls suffer from malnutrition. Help is close by. All we have to do is call on Jesus Christ.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Dear Jesus, heal my starved soul. Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heal My Starved Soul
Page 1 of 1