House Of Faith Ministries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Of Faith Ministries

Welcome to our forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God's Phone Number

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PJA
Admin
Admin
PJA

God's Phone Number Empty
PostSubject: God's Phone Number   God's Phone Number EmptySat May 29, 2021 9:55 am

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
(Jeremiah 33:3)
This scripture is often referred to as God’s phone number: JE333. We are invited to "call" Him and He promises to answer us and tell us "great and mighty things" we never knew. He gave Jeremiah His personal number. Imagine meeting the President at a restaurant somewhere. The two of you hit it off. Before he leaves, he slips you a card with his personal cell number and says, "Call me anytime. We’ll talk." Wow! What an honor! You have the President’s private number! How much greater is it that we have God’s private number, and not only that, we are invited to use it. This is proof that God longs for a relationship with us. All we have to do is to pick up the phone.

PJA likes this post

Back to top Go down

God's Phone Number
Page 1 of 1